Piedmont Party Rental Policies
- Rates – All rates quoted are based on a one day event. Weekends are considered a one day rental, provided the items are used for one event only. Additional rates will apply for multiple day events. All rental charges are for time out, not time used and are subject to change without notice. Every effort will be made to have equipment available the day before the event and must be returned the first business day after the event.
- Reservations – All customers renting must have a valid credit card number to be used as a security deposit OR provide cash to be used as security deposit. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of rental are subject to a 30% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 72 hours are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Special orders are subject to a 100% cancellation fee. Linen orders can not be cancelled within 7 days of pickup or delivery.
- Payment – We accept Cash, Check, or Credit Card as payment. If paying by cash or check, payment must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- China, Flatware, and Linens – All items must be rinsed (not just scraped) free of food and debris before being returned to avoid a cleaning charge. Cleaning charge is 50% of the rental cost, with a $10.00 minimum charge. All items must be returned in the crates or boxes provided.
- BBQ’s and Grills – All items must be scraped of excess food and debris, and charcoal must be dumped in advance of return. BBQ grills must be allowed sufficient time to cool before being picked-up by our staff.
- Linen – All linen MUST be returned in the linen bag provided. To avoid mildew, linen must NOT be returned in plastic bags. Linen must be shaken free of food and other items in advance of being put in linen bag. Linens MUST be dry before being returned to avoid mildew. Customer is responsible for ALL permanent damage including stains, tears, mildew, candle wax and burn marks. Round linen may be provided with an umbrella hole, unless otherwise requested. Please make this request at the time you place your order.
- Set-up & Tear Down – Set-up of tables and chairs can be provided at an additional cost and must be requested in advance of delivery and pick-up. Client must be present at time of delivery for set-up if prior set-up instructions have not been provided. We request that instructions and diagrams be faxed to our office in advance of delivery. If client is not available at time of delivery, we will set-up accordingly without further liability. Set-up and take down is included for dance floors and stages, but delivery charges will apply, including stair and elevator charges.
- Delivery and Pick-up – Delivery and pick-up is available for all orders at competitive rates. Our policy is to offer either a morning or afternoon “window” for our standard delivery rate. Delivery rates are based on distance from our office and included delivery and pick-up during our normal business hours. After hours and Sunday delivery and pick-ups will be quoted upon request. Items will be delivered a reasonable distance from the truck to locations with easy access. Additional charges will apply for stairs, elevators, steep inclines, or longer distances. All items will be stacked and crated at time of delivery. Tables and chairs will be folded and stacked. To avoid additional charges, please have all items stacked and crated in the same manner and location as when delivered. It is imperative that someone be present at both delivery and pick-up to sign for rental items. If no one is present, the renter will agree to abide by Piedmont Party Rentals deliver and pick-up counts. We also reserve the right to count unwashed glasses, china, linen and flatware at our facility for sanitary reasons. Rental items must be kept in a dry and secure location until time of pick-up.
- Outdoor Heaters – If Piedmont Party Rentals delivers outdoor heaters to customer’s location, we will set-up and test the units for proper operation. It is our policy to leave the units on “Pilot” for ease of use after assembling and testing. An emergency number is provided on our answering machine if after hours assistance is needed in relighting the units or help is needed.
- Tables – All tables must be returned free of staples, pins, and tape. A $10.00 fee will be charged for each table returned with any of these items still attached.
- You must notify Piedmont Party Rentals as soon as possible of any missing items or equipment that is not functioning properly. If it is after our normal operating hours, please leave a message on our office voicemail or our after hours emergency number.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER & WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING OF SERVICE TO YOU. HAVE A GOOD EVENT.